Last Updated - September 13, 2022
Personal Information Collected from Visitors to our Services and Account Holders
We may collect personal information submitted to us by you when you visit our Services and when holding an account including the following:
- Inquiry Information, including information provided in custom messages sent through the forms or contact information provided on our Services.
- Contact, Registration and Account Information, including email address, username, profile information, phone number, account balances, payment and purchase history information, and any other information you provide to us. Please note we utilize a third-party provider to process payments on our behalf and do not accept payment directly through our Services.
- Purchasing or Consuming Information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. If you allow us access to your camera roll when opting to enable a feature that requires such access, we may obtain your saved images, such as your screenshots taken of products on our Services.
- Online Marketplace and Community-Related Information, including username, photo, location, social media profiles, company name, and areas of expertise and interests.
- Survey Information, including information provided in any questions submitted through surveys, or content of any testimonials.
- Event Information, including registration information, attendee badge information, and contact information.
Personal Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most digital platforms, we and our third-party providers may also collect personal information from your device, browsing actions and site usage patterns automatically when you visit or interact with our Services, which may include log data (such as internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, browser id, the URL entered and the referring page/campaign, date/time of visit, the time spent on our Services and any errors that may occur during the visit to our Services), analytics data (such as the electronic path taken to our Services, through our Services and when exiting our Services, as well as usage and activity on our Services) and location data (such as general geographic location based on the log data we or our third-party providers collect).
We may also automatically collect data when you shop using our Services, including data on what you purchased through affiliate links and other tracking technology. We may also collect data from other sites you visit and other apps on your device. We collect and track data on the sites you visit, ads displayed to you and purchase data. This includes, without limitation: your online purchases; your visits and interactions with creators (as defined below); your screenshot data; your “likes”; your visits and interaction with the “Discover”, “Wish List”, “Feed” and/or other tabs on the Apps as they may be available; how many times an ad has been served to you; what page an ad was served; and whether you interacted with the ad. We may also receive information about your visits and interaction with services on other sites you visit and other apps on your device and then associate them with your account.
We and our third-party providers may use (i) cookies or small data files that are stored on an individual’s computer and (ii) other, related technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies and logging technologies (collectively, “cookies”) to automatically collect this personal information.
Personal Information Collected from Third Parties
We also obtain personal information from third parties; which we often combine with personal information we collect either automatically or directly from you.
We may receive the same types of personal information as described above from the following third parties:
- Your Contacts: When an individual chooses to share an invite to a friend to join our Services or share an image with a friend via email or text message, we may receive your information from that individual.
- creators: If you engage with individuals and entities with websites, blogs, social media presence, agents or agencies, digital publishers and other content platforms with whom we partner (“creators”), we may receive your information from them.
- Business Partners: We may receive your information from our business partners who provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Services.
- Social Network Sites (“SNS”): When you interact with our Services through various SNS, such as when you log in through a SNS, “likes” or clicks links provided by or through the Apps, we may receive some information about you that you permit the SNS to share with us. This information may include name, gender, date of birth, geolocation and interests. We also collect data when you interact with and use the Services through SNS, such as data on traffic, impressions, views, clicks, comments, who you follow, what content you like or screenshot, and products you save or put on your wish list. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the SNS. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and apps and SNS and services before sharing information and/or linking or connecting them to other services.
- Service Providers: Our service providers that perform services solely on our behalf, such as survey and marketing providers, may collect personal information and often share some or all of this information with us.
- Information Providers: We may from time to time obtain information from third-party information providers to correct or supplement personal information we collect. For example, we may obtain updated contact information from third-party information providers to reconnect with an individual.
- Publicly Available Sources: We collect personal information about individuals that we do not otherwise have, such as contact information, employment-related information, and interest-in-services information, from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with the information we collect from an individual directly. We use this information to contact individuals, to send advertising or promotional materials or to personalize our Services and to better understand the demographics of the individuals with whom we interact.
We use the information we collect to provide relevant, useful and customized Services for free. In order to do that, we may use your information in the following ways:
- Operate, maintain, and provide to you the Services, features and functionality of the Services;
- Help you quickly find information and prevent you from having to enter information more than once;
- Administer and improve the quality and design of the Services;
- Provide customized content and services, including advertising and promotional information, such as targeted ads / retargeted ads, recommend content you might like, and cross-app / cross-site functionality across third party mobile apps and websites;
- Market and promote our Services to you and others;
- Diagnose and correct problems with the Services;
- Commission processing, payments, and reports;
- Create new features, functionality, and services;
- Communicate with you, including sending you emails regarding products or services that you have liked or may like;
- Provide customer support;
- Create device fingerprints and profiles about the possible relationships among different browsers and devices;
- Creation of consumer profiles, which may combine your personal information from one Wishlink service with personal information and other data from other Wishlink services or Wishlink partners;
- Perform research and analysis on your use of the Services;
- Manage your account;
- Manage our organization and its day-to-day operations;
- Request individuals to complete surveys about our organization, organizations we partner with, and the Services;
- Protect the safety, security and integrity of the Services, as well as the property, rights and personal safety of Wishlink, our users or others;
- Defend, protect or enforce our rights or applicable contracts and agreements;
- Prevent, investigate or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity; and
- Comply with legal obligations.
We may disclose personal information in the following ways:
- Affiliates. We may share personal information with other companies owned or controlled by Wishlink, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns, particularly when we collaborate in providing the Services.
- Brand Business Partners, creators and API Developers. We may provide information about you to third-party retailers, advertisers and other businesses (“Partners”), creators, and Application Programming Interface (“API”) Developers. We share anonymized geo-location data, purchased item and amount of sale with Partners and creators. We may combine information internally across different Services so that we may provide better and more customized services. We contract with companies who help with parts of our operations and/or to enhance our Services.
- Survey Providers. We share personal information with third parties who assist us in delivering our survey offerings and processing the responses.
- Marketing Providers. We coordinate and share personal information with our marketing providers in order to communicate with individuals about the Services we make available.
- Ad Networks and Advertising Partners. We work with third-party ad networks and advertising partners to deliver advertising and personalized content on our Services, on other sites and services, and across other devices. These parties may collect information directly from a browser or device when an individual visits our Services through cookies or other data collection technologies. This information is used to provide and inform targeted advertising, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research.
- Customer Service and Communication Providers. We share personal information with third parties who assist us in providing our customer services and facilitating our communications with individuals that submit inquiries.
- Other Service Providers. In addition to the third parties identified above, we engage other third-party service providers that perform business or operational services for us or on our behalf, such as website hosting, infrastructure provisioning, IT services, analytics services, payment processing services and administrative services.
- Business Transaction or Reorganization. We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights. We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement: (i) in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; (ii) to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process; (iii) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others, including to enforce our agreements and policies; (iv) to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud; (v) to protect the health and safety of us and others; or (vi) as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Otherwise With Consent or Direction. We may disclose personal information about an individual to certain other third parties or publicly with their consent or direction. For example, with an individual’s consent or direction we may post their testimonial on our Services or service-related publications.
We have nominated Mr. Shaurya Gupta as the Grievance Officer. The Information Provider(s) may approach the Grievance Officer if he/ she or they have any grievance(s), question(s) or concern(s) with respect to the processing and use of their Personal Information. The Grievance Officer can be contacted by mail at the email id email@example.com. We do suggest you to email for a swift response and better understanding of grievance, questions or concerns